St John the Baptist's Church
The Church was consecrated in 1843 and know at the Black Church because it was built using blue-black bricks. It was extended in 1892 and only the spire remains from the original construction. St John's is part of the Parish of Kidderminster West.
Sunday Morning Worship at 10.30am is a Sung Eucharist.
Evensong is held on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month at 6.30pm.
In a month when there is a 5th Sunday, we have a Team Eucharist Service at 10.00am. This Service is held at only one of the Churches in the Parish and people are encouraged to join together in a joint Service. Details of where this service will be held will be on the Parish Facebook site at
St John the Baptist Church is located on Bewdley Road, Kidderminster, DY11 6SB.
You can contact us by calling the Parish Office on 01562 747 306 or email
To find out more about life at St John's Church, please visit our Parish website at:-